Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Greetings from this Husker/Bulls fan

drfish

Long time no post.  Really impressed with what the Bulls have been doing.  Hi to all those that might still remember me from the distant past back around 2006 or so.  Good luck on Saturday, though you may not need any.  Nebraska has only one 2 games in a row twice since 2016.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, drfish said:

Long time no post.  Really impressed with what the Bulls have been doing.  Hi to all those that might still remember me from the distant past back around 2006 or so.  Good luck on Saturday, though you may not need any.  Nebraska has only one 2 games in a row twice since 2016.  

It's a wee bit embarrassing that here we are days before a big P5 game and there's barely a post on this, or the other, Bulls fan forum. Nebraska has several, all with fans chatting away.

Welcome back. The Bulls have made some strides since your last post.

Edited by promotherobot

16 hours ago, drfish said:

Good to see you back drfish.  I won't drag you back into the Big 8 chats like times past.  Hope it's a good game for both teams.

Boomer...'er, Go Bulls.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 8:21 AM, promotherobot said:

It's a wee bit embarrassing that here we are days before a big P5 game and there's barely a post on this, or the other, Bulls fan forum. Nebraska has several, all with fans chatting away.

Right there with ya.  Although, maybe it's because we want to be under the radar?  Or maybe because we're more business-like these days?  When we played Ohio State or Penn State, it was a ton of "oooohs and ahhhhhhhs", but now I feel like it might be time to play with the big boys...

30 minutes ago, ubbulls98 said:

Right there with ya.  Although, maybe it's because we want to be under the radar?  Or maybe because we're more business-like these days?  When we played Ohio State or Penn State, it was a ton of "oooohs and ahhhhhhhs", but now I feel like it might be time to play with the big boys...

We are also not 50+ point underdogs like we used to be either. We have a legit shot at this one and Coastal as well.

Ranking teams is an imprecise exercise at best, particularly this early in season with only one observation for UB against a very weak opponent.  So it means little come game time, but FWIW, here is a summary of the Massey Composite Rankings (31 rankings used), with the mean ranking and Massey.com specific ranking.  The prevailing view is that this should be a very competitive game although massey.com would have Nebraska a 13 point favorite which is in line with some of the spreads out there.    Roughly half of the ranking sites have UB rank between 40 and 65 compared to 53 to 83 for Nebraska.

image.png.02f844096bb3f3a6b09128de3b250cee.png