Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Update: UB ready for primetime matchups

LINK: Big 4 Update: Buffalo ready for primetime matchups

Guys, I'm sorry spamming this message board with all of these links but I wanted to let you know that I had a special guest for this week's Big 4 Podcast.

I was joined by Villa Maria College assistant basketball coach, Johnathan Snyder. Many of you have seen his work on Queen City Sports, Bull Run and Snyder's Big 4 Talk in the past. He's the person who broke the Shannon Evans transfer news after he decided to head to Arizona State.

In this podcast, we discuss the magical ride UB has been on this season towards the end. On TUESDAY MORNING, I'll be releasing another podcast focused exclusively on previewing Buffalo/Syracuse. Make sure to check that out. I'll have an article, podcast with John with predictions from both of us.

This is more of a teaser article with updates on all four of the Big 4 schools but Tuesday will be much more UB specific.

Twitter: @Mike_Bundt

3 hours ago, SGBull said:

No worries! I know I appreciate all the effort you have been putting into covering the Bulls.

All of us passionate UB supporters do appreciate all the effort. It is amazing what happens with these last few successful seasons that comes with increased exposure from all forms of media and how that translates to more people hearing about our teams. Go Bulls!!!