Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Akron/UB women’s game

John

A great all around game by UB. They took a page out of the men’s game. Destroyed Ball State. They got back to their defensive intensity that was missing for quite a few games. No reason why Hemphill can’t average double doubles in the remaining games but she has to stay out of foul trouble. The loss to Bowling Green who was 0-10 was hopefully a big wake up call.  They need to win at Akron on Sat and then will have a tough matchup against Ohio. Go Bulls!!!!!

A tough road loss to a Akron tam that has not been very good this year. Another bad shooting night for Dillard, 3-22!!! As I said before the blueprint against Dillard is to pressure her all over the court and be physical and just wear her down and if she gets most of her points from the foul line then so be it. Another game where the supporting players had sub par games. Now it looks like they are in a dogfight for the 4th seed for Cleveland. Hope the fans come out for the remaining home games to support the team. I don’t even want to think what the team will be like without Dillard next year. Go Bulls!!!!

Since it is now public, Dillard played Saturday battling the flu.  Despite that she still went 17-17 from the line.  Being at the game you could see she was physically drained as the game progressed.  Both teams were ice cold on Saturday.  Akron had a couple of small runs where they hit a few shots that was teh difference.

14 hours ago, John said:

A tough road loss to a Akron tam that has not been very good this year. Another bad shooting night for Dillard, 3-22!!! As I said before the blueprint against Dillard is to pressure her all over the court and be physical and just wear her down and if she gets most of her points from the foul line then so be it. Another game where the supporting players had sub par games. Now it looks like they are in a dogfight for the 4th seed for Cleveland. Hope the fans come out for the remaining home games to support the team. I don’t even want to think what the team will be like without Dillard next year. Go Bulls!!!!

Did not know Dillard was under the weather but unfortunately they don’t have anyone to replace her in the lineup at the present. UB really has to up their overall game to have a chance in Cleveland. Go Bulls!!!!