Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Eastern Michigan/UB women’s game

John

Very good road win last night. Woolley and Fair continue to be the main cogs in all our games. Woolley with 30 points and a good shooting percentage and Fair continuing to preserve thru very tough shooting games lately. Hemphill in foul trouble and only taking 5 shots and the revaluation of the freshman Wilson giving us some strong rebounding with 14 rebounds has really helped with the loss of McEvans and Adeyeye. On to CMU and hope to neutralize their two bigs down low and their point guard Davis and we should come out with the win. This is the team more fans should be coming out to see and if only this administration will promote this team and earn their paychecks. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 3

Admittedly I haven’t watched many of the women’s games, but whenever I catch a few minutes on ESPN+ they never seem to disappoint. Woolley just seems to have a knack for hitting big shots and overall the team seems to play with a lot more consistency than the men.  Tough stretch of games recently with such a thin bench, but good to see they’re able to get some players back from injuries and deepen the rotation. Go Bulls! 

17 hours ago, Bluebird96 said:

Admittedly I haven’t watched many of the women’s games, but whenever I catch a few minutes on ESPN+ they never seem to disappoint. Woolley just seems to have a knack for hitting big shots and overall the team seems to play with a lot more consistency than the men.  Tough stretch of games recently with such a thin bench, but good to see they’re able to get some players back from injuries and deepen the rotation. Go Bulls! 

Playing better than the men.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, promotherobot said:

Playing better than the men.

That is an under statement. The women continue to play with effort and intensity and have some very good defensive games playing both a zone and man to man defense. If only the men could take a cue from the women. Go Bulls!!