Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Charleston Classic - Buffalo vs. Missouri State (11/24 @ 3:30 PM)

BrooklynBull

To me it feels like the consensus is that Grant and Johnson are just outside of the best five.  The past few years have taught me that the best five don’t always need to be the starting five.  So, as long as the team is still winning, I think debating who starts vs who subs on is splitting hairs.  The exciting thing for me, is that 2 of the 3 current seniors are not considered to be in the top 5.  Of course I’m excited for this year.   But, my completely premature 2020 self is excited for next year too!

6 hours ago, 121Merrimac said:

To me it feels like the consensus is that Grant and Johnson are just outside of the best five.  The past few years have taught me that the best five don’t always need to be the starting five.  So, as long as the team is still winning, I think debating who starts vs who subs on is splitting hairs.  The exciting thing for me, is that 2 of the 3 current seniors are not considered to be in the top 5.  Of course I’m excited for this year.   But, my completely premature 2020 self is excited for next year too!

Grant has been terrible. It's safe to say that you should expect more from a grad senior, but he has zero offensive stroke right now 22% from the field, and 25% from three. 

Him and David Nickelberry struggling have really shortened the Bulls bench to just Segu + Hardnett

Edited by Kevin