Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

WBB vs EMU

UBinMD

Wish I was in town to see this live, but I’ll be watching the stream. I think Winfield is going to have a big day. Looking to keep the momentum rolling with these ladies. Defense and rebounding has been key. Stone has found herself and Young is also playing a key role in her final season. Go Bulls!!🤘🏻🤘🏻

16 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Wish I was in town to see this live, but I’ll be watching the stream. I think Winfield is going to have a big day. Looking to keep the momentum rolling with these ladies. Defense and rebounding has been key. Stone has found herself and Young is also playing a key role in her final season. Go Bulls!!🤘🏻🤘🏻

Will be there with my brothers. We usually sit in the area of the visitors bench to see how the coach and players react during the game. Go Bullls

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

What a season this is turning out to be. Team has really gelled and bought into Coach Burke’s agenda as she has the Bulls in a 5-way tie atop the MAC.  Big game vs Ball State coming up next. 

8-5, amazing after Mercyhurst and Canisius. It’s like Hoosiers and Becky Burke is our Gene Hackman!

20 hours ago, UBinMD said:

3 bulls with 20 and Winfield went off. Back to back steals to cap it off.

Very impressive game by the entire team. Was concerned before the game seeing the overall frontcourt size of EMU. We lost the rebounding battle but battled the whole game. This looks like it could be the trend during the year being smaller than a lot of the teams but where we make up for it is our athleticism and quickness especially of Winfield, Stone and Winfield. As the game wore on we were just so much quicker than EMU and caused a lot of fouls being called. Another game where we shot 50% and shot 80% from the foul line and played good defense. It is familiar with the past Coach Jack teams that can play good defense and keep teams scoring at 60 points or lower. Very impressed with Coach Burke getting these players to buy in on the playing style to be competitive and win games. Looking to forward to Wednesday’s game against Ball State and hope for a larger crowd. Go Bulls!!!

• Like 1