Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB WBB vs Ohio

Nice bounce back win for the ladies as they hold onto the 4 seed and push their lead to 3 games over Ohio for the 8.

Wednesday’s game @ BG will be huge as BG won today to keep pace with UB at 8-6.  And Toledo crushed Ball today to take over 1st.  Tough final 4 games for the Bulls as they face both those teams plus BG.

Correction:  UB plays @ Kent, not Toledo.  Still a tough matchup

Edited by Bluebird96
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Nice bounce back win for the ladies as they hold onto the 4 seed and push their lead to 3 games over Ohio for the 8.

Wednesday’s game @ BG will be huge as BG won today to keep pace with UB at 8-6.  And Toledo crushed Ball today to take over 1st.  Tough final 4 games for the Bulls as they face both those teams plus BG.

I think they will do well, they play to their competition level.

What happened to Chanteese Craig. Hasn't played since middle of December. Last I saw her was sitting unengaged not in uniform on the end of the bench. Now, she's not even there. 

She came into the season "unathletic" but seemed to have lost a lot of weight sitting on the bench.  Did she leave the team?

18 minutes ago, bullsbball said:

What happened to Chanteese Craig. Hasn't played since middle of December. Last I saw her was sitting unengaged not in uniform on the end of the bench. Now, she's not even there. 

She came into the season "unathletic" but seemed to have lost a lot of weight sitting on the bench.  Did she leave the team?

She is still listed on the roster, so not sure what happened or if she is still around. Katie Burton also disappeared (Transfer from St Johns along with Gines). She was removed from the roster after the fall semester, so I'm assuming she is gone. I really wish they would say something somewhere about these players. The men have similar disappearances. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 3:28 PM, NC_UBfan said:

This is exciting to watch but I bet Burke and staff will need rogaine before the game is over

Just saw this from 2/24.  Funny you mention needing rogaine.  While we were watching Saturday's game we decided to take a drink every time BB adjusted her hair.  Shitfaced by the end of the first quarter.  Gotta love Uber.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2