Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Women's MAC rooting interests

rma

4 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

This could be a blessing in disguise. Hear me out...the sooner we get CMU that’s less games we have to play to get the chance to pick up a resume building win. So would you rather play CMU sooner and take our shot or potentially never get the chance to play bc we got knocked out before the final?

Assuming we lose to them, I'd rather lose in the finals for an at large bid.  I'd also like to see UB play on Saturday too.

I'd also rather play them in the finals because CMU is in regardless and CMU will get a better seed if they win/lose in the finals vs semis.  I respect the whole FLJ-SG friendship thing, and as much as I dislike playing against Frost/Hudson they are great players that helped build up the conference (again) in WBB.

Just now, rma said:

CD fouled out.  Shit.

I'm only watching livestats but obviously that was a bad call

3rd quarter, not too many fouls called (other than the numerous offensive ones at the end of the quarter). Now in the first 4 minutes of the 4th, 10 fouls called combined. Make that 11 as I type it.

Just now, skrabukes said:

3rd quarter, not too many fouls called (other than the numerous offensive ones at the end of the quarter). Now in the first 4 minutes of the 4th, 10 fouls called combined. Make that 11 as I type it.

I find it extremely hard to understand how Wilkins, Dillard, Dickson combine for 13 fouls and Hemphill only has one in 31 minutes.

7 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

Better yet, leave Thursday at 7am! 😉 I know, easier said than done with regard to work.

I'd rather use the time off for going to a NCAA game.  It was nice as a student when I had zero responsibilities and got paid a per diem to go to Cleveland... 

3 minutes ago, rma said:

I'd rather use the time off for going to a NCAA game.  It was nice as a student when I had zero responsibilities and got paid a per diem to go to Cleveland... 

They never made it there when I was a student. They were in the Mid-Con or busy getting smoked in the play-in round at that time!

7 hours ago, UB85 said:

I thought the men’s MAC refs were awful. But these three blind mice this afternoon are the awfulest. 

You are right on the money. These refs for the women’s games are the worst bunch of refs I have seen but the one thing they have been the last few years is consistent. Like I have stated more times than I can count. There is no accountability and why the MAC AD’s and power to be’s can’t do something about it makes no sense at all. On to Cleveland and looking for a win on Wed. Go Bulls!!!!!