Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bulls senior class gets fitting goodbye at Alumni Arena

LINK: Bulls seniors leave a lasting legacy at Alumni Arena

Guys,

We're all well aware of how much this Bulls senior class has meant to the UB program. They've left a lasting legacy that will be remembered for ages to come.

Yesterday, I wrote a column on how they deserved to go out in style and that's exactly what took place last night at Alumni Arena. I have numerous videos from the game in my special edition of the Big 4 Update.

Among the videos are postgame speeches from the players, the pregame intros and the final substitutions for Jeremy Harris, Nick Perkins and CJ Massinburg.

Enjoy!

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

4 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

😭😭😭 thank you seniors. Still some games to play let’s disturb the peace and make some noise.

Our family wants to make big time noise in Cleveland. I have heard the ticket demand is great and I just hope a lot of our fans that showed up this year decide to go to Cleveland and we see fans wearing their UB apparel.and talking proud.Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John said:

Our family wants to make big time noise in Cleveland. I have heard the ticket demand is great and I just hope a lot of our fans that showed up this year decide to go to Cleveland and we see fans wearing their UB apparel.and talking proud.Go Bulls!!!!

And.... making one helluva lot of noise.  Let's make Quicken Loans Arena our home court.

• Like 2