Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB/Ball State women’s game Wednesday

John

Nice win by the women tonight after they lost at home. 31 points by Fair and some key shots in the 4th quarter that sealed the game. Still not a good shooting percentage but was 11-14 from the line. Fair and Woolley still playing almost the entire game but with a full roster now Coach Jack is able to rest Summer a bit which should help for the remaining games. Not able to watch the game tonight we must of played a good defensive game as Ball State was 4-26 from the 3 point line and had 18 turnovers.  Camp and Young are able to share minutes on the point and Wilson, Gaba along with Christie can give us some quality minutes down low, Adeyeye has returned the last two games with some limited minutes so not sure that she is back being 100% yet. Hope we can get a big turnout for the doubleheader on Saturday especially from the students, Go Bulls!!!

• Like 3

One thing I’ll never understand about the Women’s game is they never bleed the clock. Last night Ball State had hit a 3 with 40 seconds left to be down 2. UB called a timeout, inbounded at half court and ran a quick handoff to DF. Immediately she launched a 3. She hit it, so kudos to her. But this is one of so many examples that our Women’s team never bleeds the clock when up in tight games. This was a “What are you doin…NICE SHOT” moments. Coach Jack has forgotten more than I know about hoops. But this is one thing I’ll never understand. 

1 hour ago, DaBulls99 said:

One thing I’ll never understand about the Women’s game is they never bleed the clock. Last night Ball State had hit a 3 with 40 seconds left to be down 2. UB called a timeout, inbounded at half court and ran a quick handoff to DF. Immediately she launched a 3. She hit it, so kudos to her. But this is one of so many examples that our Women’s team never bleeds the clock when up in tight games. This was a “What are you doin…NICE SHOT” moments. Coach Jack has forgotten more than I know about hoops. But this is one thing I’ll never understand. 

I do agree.I have seen this in many games this year where exactly what you are saying and especially after a timeout where that should be in the coaching strategy???Go Bulls!!!