Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

'23-'24 Schedule

19 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

I think this info was previously available but I'll consolidate it here

MTE: Gulf Coast Showcase in Estero, FL (Valparaiso, Wright St are other teams I've seen in this MTE so far)

12/2 vs. St. Bonaventure

TBD @ UC Irvine

Are these games still on schedule too

Western Kentucky

James Madison

MAC / SBC Challenge

I wonder If JMU game remains or absorbed by MAC / SBC agreement.

Looks like new coach will have a fairly competitive schedule in their first year.

3 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Are these games still on schedule too

Western Kentucky

James Madison

MAC / SBC Challenge

I wonder If JMU game remains or absorbed by MAC / SBC agreement.

Looks like new coach will have a fairly competitive schedule in their first year.

I hope for our first year coach it’s a medium to tricky schedule, then second year go big. If we could manage to take down a ranked team, even if it takes 5 tries people will show.

Are the UB Bulls ever playing the Niagara Purple Eagles again? Or is more Division 2 and Division 3 schools for UB Bulls basketball? UB Bulls basketball needs to play Niagara there is zero excuse for that with the chances next to zero a MAC school is getting a invite regardless of our non conference schedule the MAC schedule brings that possibility to slim and none play Niagara Purple Eagles in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

5 hours ago, UB Horns Up said:

Are the UB Bulls ever playing the Niagara Purple Eagles again? Or is more Division 2 and Division 3 schools for UB Bulls basketball? UB Bulls basketball needs to play Niagara there is zero excuse for that with the chances next to zero a MAC school is getting a invite regardless of our non conference schedule the MAC schedule brings that possibility to slim and none play Niagara Purple Eagles in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Ask Niagara about that.  They do not want to play UB.

• Like 2