Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Women’s Soccer 2023

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Impressive win and a freshman goalie. Really think this could be a great season. Coach Burke has really put something together. 

With a couple more powerhouse seasons do we have a chance to get our men’s team back?

11 minutes ago, Blue03 said:

With a couple more powerhouse seasons do we have a chance to get our men’s team back?

Only if men’s basketball and football are successful and bring in money and there is another women’s program we want to bring back as well. Maybe crew or start a lacrosse team.

Women's soccer has quietly picked up the baton as top team at UB from women's bball after coach Jack. For many programs, losing the most decorated player in program history(and probably the best keeper in MAC history), along with a good amount of their starting back line, would lead to somewhat of a rebuilding year. However, Burke has consistently recruited well every year now for quite a while and also plays his young players which not only leads to the most impactful on pitch performance but also natural year over year leadership.

If the core of this team can remain healthy, I would expect another romp through the MAC with an even more potent attack/more goals scored.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blue03 said:

Currently trying to get true blue to organize a section to go to niagara

Great times in 2015 when our men's soccer team was on a tear and TB went to both Canisius and Niagara, was louder than the home fans, and UB won.

1 hour ago, rma said:

Great times in 2015 when our men's soccer team was on a tear and TB went to both Canisius and Niagara, was louder than the home fans, and UB won.

I’d love to get to canisius too, but it’s a weekday and I think we’re already gonna have a hard enough time getting people to NU

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Blue03 said:

Currently trying to get true blue to organize a section to go to niagara

This said I’m gonna try to ramp up support at club fair today, so for anyone here this would be a great game to make the short drive for.

• Like 1