Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Delaware

BrooklynBull

1 hour ago, Blue03 said:

Probably wouldn’t make logistical sense but could’ve been a fun addition to the MAC

This would require the MAC to be forward thinking.  The MAC is a stone, slowly sinking through the water. 

http://realtimerpi.com/college_football/ncaaf_conf_Men.html

http://realtimerpi.com/college_football/2022-2023/ncaaf_conf_Men.html

While "It just means more" is a phrase of pride (and defiance) the SEC uses, MACTION is a word that always comes with a bit of "they are making fun of us" in its use.

Congratulations to Miami and their 1 vote (25th place) in the Top-25 despite being 10 - 2.

5 hours ago, UB92 said:

Congratulations to Miami and their 1 vote (25th place) in the Top-25 despite being 10 - 2.

And how about 12-0 Liberty at #20 and 11-1 Toledo at #23. At least we can say we lost to 2 of the Top 25 teams in all of FBS (and 3 of the top 34 if we’re including MOH and their 1 vote), not to mention losing to a Fordham team who is not in the Top 25 in all of FCS (they finished 5th in the Patriot League at 6-5). 😫

image.jpeg.cfc414bb5066cb9ad8121fcb52843b3a.jpeg

I don’t want any part of Delaware in the MAC it’s not in the UB Bulls best interest. I want no part of Southern football in the MAC. UB Bulls struggles now in the MAC with Ohio and Michigan schools. UB Bulls would never win the MAC again adding any Southern schools like Marshall, Western Kentucky, Middle Tennessee State and Delaware where they take more academically challenged athletes then UB. UB Bulls would never win the MAC again it would be like when Marshall was in the MAC. I was thrilled when Marshall left the MAC because than I knew UB Bulls had a chance in the MAC. I get it UB Bulls beat a down Marshall in a bowl game but the Marshall head coach was fired after that game. UB would become Vandy in the SEC or Syracuse in the ACC that is what accepting Southern football schools would do to the MAC for UB Bulls football. So no keep the MAC the way it is unless UB is ready to lower their academic standards to Southern football schools academic levels in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

7 hours ago, promotherobot said:

There are 150 other FCS school C-USA would look at before Buffalo.

Yes because it’s in there Southern foot print. I don’t get this need to expand the MAC. Keep it the way it is a bus regional bus league with low travel costs. Forget television SEC and the Big Ten Conference are leaving the NCAA most likely in the next five years. Ok they are now minor league professional football now it’s not college football anymore in those two conferences. They are leaving it is just a matter of time. Accept that and enjoy UB Bulls football in the MAC. I don’t think the MAC is going to get what they have now with television money in the future. We UB Bulls and the MAC need to just keep the Conference regional to keep costs down. UB Bulls aren’t going to get more money from television by expanding the MAC it‘s not happening so forget it. The MAC has to be concerned with keeping costs down so they don’t become the PAC 12. I am fine with the MAC and UB Bulls football the way it is just renovations to UB Stadium new video board and remove the track and I am good as a UB Bulls football fan in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo