Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

(8) Akron @ (1) #18 UB - MAC Tournament Quarterfinal (3/14 - 12pm EDT)

9 minutes ago, UB85 said:

Was she wearing her Harris #2 jersey? I understand Will Regan’s Aunt got Mrs. Harris an old #2 jersey from Her and then ironed his name over Wills  

No, she mentioned that she had something like that for the next 2 days. Will's aunt was wearing her #2 Regan jersey today however.

1 hour ago, 121Merrimac said:

Halftime!  Go Bulls!

edit: observation C) Wow, the overall support for UB!   All blue behind one bench/basket.  All Kent/Miami/empty seats behind the other bench/basket.  

they sat the Akron fans across the court from the Akron bench... so I guess on TV it looked like they didnt show up, but they had a decent crowd....not a great crowd for a school just down the road however...

it was funny they got pretty loud when Akron made a run, but by made a run it was made a basket to get within 15 

Edited by bull_trojan

5 minutes ago, bull_trojan said:

they sat the Akron fans across the court from the Akron bench... so I guess on TV it looked like they didnt show up...

Thanks. I should be there ☹️

7 minutes ago, bull_trojan said:

... by made a run it was made a basket to get within 15 

Their 7 minute scoring drought, from 3 to 10 in the 1st half reminded me of the ghosts of Bulls past. 

7 hours ago, bull_trojan said:

they sat the Akron fans across the court from the Akron bench... so I guess on TV it looked like they didnt show up, but they had a decent crowd....not a great crowd for a school just down the road however...

it was funny they got pretty loud when Akron made a run, but by made a run it was made a basket to get within 15 

The seating is based on the seeding, no pun intended.  The higher seed gets placed behind their bench and lower seed across from their bench, until the finals. Since there are 2 games per ticket, this allows for the fans to be distributed fairly around the arena. In the finals, both teams get seated behind their benches since its only 1 game per ticket. That's the way it has been in Cleveland for years, and seems fairly done.