Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeseph

Ohio @ Buffalo (1/14 @ 7:00 pm)

Thankfully we shot way better from the FT line than usual. It was the difference in the game. 

• Like 1

One thing I’ve noticed the past few games is that we haven’t been taking as many 3s. We aren’t chucking up 30 or more per game. However we still aren’t shooting well from 3. 5-21 yesterday. 

What a close one. I only watched the last 5 minutes of the game. We looked good. I think we got lucky on some calls at the end. In particular, the Johnson charge I think he was still moving his left foot. Also the last shot by Ohio, Mballa played great defense but Johnson swiped his arm after the shot. I thought for sure they were going to call it because it was a similar play that happened before.

I know I was mentioning Johnson in a negative light but Damn, he looked completely different out there. He looked like a leader. Ironic that Harris was in the audience too. Maybe he turned the corner!

Great team win. Clean up the first half mistakes, play like we did in the second half (and intensify our defense a little) we are good. 

48 minutes ago, SGBull said:

Anywhere to watch highlights from the game? 

Not really, you can re-watch the game on ESPN+, but that’s about it.

AJ seems to have made changes to his jumper. He used to jump very high and release once he came to a stop at the very top of his jump, wheras last night he was jumping lower and calmer and releasing more in rhythm as he got near his peak. Good stuff, keep it going.

1 hour ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Do you know how long after the game ends until you can rewatch it on ESPN+? 

1 hour ago, mikescherrer8 said:

UB’s athletic department should put together highlights after each game. I’m sure they could get some student intern to do it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 961819 said:

Do you know how long after the game ends until you can rewatch it on ESPN+? 

I think you can re-watch it immediately after if I’m not mistaken? I just checked and the game is available to re-watch.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SGBull said:

UB’s athletic department should put together highlights after each game. I’m sure they could get some student intern to do it.

They usually do on their YouTube page but it’s rather short and not that great. Wish they were able to have condensed highlights of some sort somewhere.