Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

WBB MAC Tournament. Round 2 vs Toledo

The team got a great sendoff from the hotel by the pep band, cheerleaders and dazzlers. I'm glad the ladies are being treated the way they deserve! They are the one bright light for this year. Wrestling and Volleyball have also done well.

• Like 2

Some nerves early by Davis I believe. Glad we have a few different scorers already. Need everyone to get into the game. Not sure why the announcers are making a big deal that Buffalo goes 8 deep. How many teams go 10-12 players deep in tournament play, unless there is some foul trouble.

Glad to see Chellia heating up early, always a good sign. Didn't love that foul call on Lopez, seemed like the Toledo forced that.

Also, terrible offensive foul call against Davis. It was a really good move against a much bigger player.

Overall, great 1st quarter.

They played really well in that half. Limited turnovers, solid rebounding, hitting good shots, 3's falling as you said. I would say 95% of their shots were quality looks. Defense has been really good, not many fouls and limiting Toledo to 1 shot most trips. Need to withstand the start of the 2nd half as you know Toledo is going to come out aggressively. Keep up the pace and keep taking quality shots! This team is truly a team, love seeing this.

Agree 100%.  If anything it seems like we’ve left some pts on the court as a few shots have rolled around the rim and out.  But excellent effort and great ball movement. You can see their confidence growing against this veteran team.

10 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Agree 100%.  If anything it seems like we’ve left some pts on the court as a few shots have rolled around the rim and out.  But excellent effort and great ball movement. You can see their confidence growing against this veteran team.

The announcer keep saying Toledo isn't shooting well. They are 9-28 (32%), we are 11-27 (40.7%) so it's not like we are shooting 60%+. Give our D some credit.

Missed the first few minutes of Q3 and come back to find a 16-pt lead. Toledo hit a 3 as soon as I started watching and then ticky tack reach-in called on KLW.  Just need to keep up the pressure and keep Toledo on their heels.  Bulls seem very relaxed