Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Around the MAC

1 minute ago, DocCas86 said:

They don't have to be committed, just in the portal by May 1st.  But with 1200+ ( 3+ available transfers per D1 team) not committed, I suspect some will end up in JUCO or dropping down a level.

Just mind boggling to me there are 1200+ still hanging out there, not to mention JUCOs and HS available. With Duke losing 7 guys already, it's complete chaos. 

17 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Just mind boggling to me there are 1200+ still hanging out there, not to mention JUCOs and HS available. With Duke losing 7 guys already, it's complete chaos. 

For sure, and don't forget about D2/D3 players.

1 hour ago, UBinMD said:

No longer MAC, per se, but saw this come thru. I had heard him linked to Wisconsin, but maybe this is a good fit for his final season.

Wish him well, but DePaul doesn’t exactly seem like a step up from Davidson.  Went 3-29 last year (0-20 Big East) and haven’t made the NCAA tournament since 2003-04.  Assume NIL $$ was a factor.

Nice player, too bad he couldn’t have been a Bull all 4 years (or 5) and be more than just a footnote in UB MBB history.  With 3 teams in 4 years, sadly he won’t leave much of a legacy behind at any of those schools.  

Edited by Bluebird96

1 hour ago, Bluebird96 said:

Wish him well, but DePaul doesn’t exactly seem like a step up from Davidson.  Went 3-29 last year (0-20 Big East) and haven’t made the NCAA tournament since 2003-04.  Assume NIL $$ was a factor.

Nice player, too bad he couldn’t have been a Bull all 4 years (or 5) and be more than just a footnote in UB MBB history.  With 3 teams in 4 years, sadly he won’t leave much of a legacy behind at any of those schools.  

Chris Holtman is the new head coach.