Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Nunn opting for draft

promotherobot

I do not see this as him opting for the draft.  This was his 5th year.   After the Bahamas Bowl he knew he had only one year left.  As much as many people would like college to last forever, he has done his 5 years and is done.  Hopefully with his degree.

In my mind someone opting for the draft is someone who has pre-COVID eligibility left.  Nunn did not.

1 hour ago, BrooklynBull said:

I do not see this as him opting for the draft.  This was his 5th year.   After the Bahamas Bowl he knew he had only one year left.  As much as many people would like college to last forever, he has done his 5 years and is done.  Hopefully with his degree.

In my mind someone opting for the draft is someone who has pre-COVID eligibility left.  Nunn did not.

I agree.  I see this as "opting for life after college".  

Here is a good interview with Nunn from earlier this year:   https://nfldraftblitz.com/2020/05/31/wr-antonio-nunn-buffalo-interview/

He is going to have to have some pro-day and workouts to get a sniff at getting drafted, however.  But it seems he has a plan after football.  Good luck to him.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:58 AM, BrooklynBull said:

I do not see this as him opting for the draft.  This was his 5th year.  ...

Rules change. The fact is, he had another year of eligibility, and chose the option of not using it.  

19 hours ago, skrabukes said:

... and others in going to the draft. I hope these guys (especially him, an underclassman) ...

Perhaps the ncaa should require a student athlete takes/passes a class in finance before leaving school early for a professional contract.