Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

What I’d Like To See

DaBulls99

1 hour ago, 121Merrimac said:

This chart made me appreciate what Filzen did for his teams.   Will Jack approach the record?

02688F38-BC0D-48E6-9C60-6E280108A152.jpeg

Those are some impressive numbers!  In attempt to see if Jack can challenge Filzen, Graves had roughly 13 shots per game, so let's assume that is how many Jack takes. Typically 75% of Jack's shots are 3's, so that would be 9.75 3-pointers a game.  He makes roughly 35%, so 3.4 per game or 106 for season counting the two 'high school' games.   My guess will be that Jack might finish in 80-90 range as I am not sure he will have that many shots at the end of the day.  Still he will be in good company if he cracks top 10.

I agree with every body on the 3pt topic. In piggybacking on this I’m just going to add…get use to seeing Mballa shooting a 3 or two. Hardnett when he comes back. Skogs…it’s the way the game is played. Not at 3s are equal…if we shoot them in the flow of the offense fine. But let’s not jack up 3 just for the sake of it…all about shot selection and ball movement as you guys have mentioned. 

• Like 3