Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Pro Day

capencaper

22 minutes ago, capencaper said:

Any word on how players performed at the Pro Day?

I saw Marshall’s stats and they were pretty solid for a dude his size. I would have to think he has a chance of going round 4-7. Patterson may have a chance too in round 6-7 for the right situation, if not definitely an UFA. I think Mangas could get an UFA slot too.

7 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I saw Marshall’s stats and they were pretty solid for a dude his size. I would have to think he has a chance of going round 4-7. Patterson may have a chance too in round 6-7 for the right situation, if not definitely an UFA. I think Mangas could get an UFA slot too.

Muse also has a shot, can never have enough secondary depth and he has skills.

I think both UB Bulls Justin Marshall and James Patterson have a chance at getting a free agent contract to go to NFL camp with some NFL team. I would like my Buffalo Bills to sign James Patterson if he doesn’t get drafted. I like that he played college football so long 5 years of college football that counts for something and he was regarded as a higher ranked high school recruit than his brother in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

1 hour ago, zigo230 said:

What about Quian Williams? I saw something online that said he had an excellent pro day. But didn't see any numbers.  

I saw it as well, but it may have been his agent from her handle. I did not see any numbers on him either.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/.amp/news/atlanta-falcons-draft-visit-workout-justin-marshall-buffalo-interest-prospect

Not pro day related but didn’t think it was worth its own thread. Marshall had a private workout with the Falcons and the article projects him as a 7th round - undrafted prospect. He probably has the best chance to be drafted out of any UB player this year.