Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ U Louisiana-Lafayette Sat. 9/23 7:30pm ET ESPN+

promotherobot

8 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

I’m not turning this game off just yet. Bulls are doing just enough to keep sucking me back in 😂

Yeah nice little bounce back helped by the muffed punt and nice sideline INT.  At least the Bulls are fighting.

D getting gashed again late 3rd.  need a stop.

Close game, but can’t lose sight of what’s still horribly wrong with the program. Yes they almost had it at the end, but our defense still couldn’t hold water, and the only reason we were let back into the game was through turnovers and special teams plays in good field position. I’d like to be positive about this game, because there were great moments, but most were hardly through our own merit. 

The Akron Zips game is going to tell us a lot. Buffalo Bulls have had Akron Zips number over the years in MAC football. If UB Bulls can’t hang with Akron Zips the season could get really ugly fast. I know one thing if Maurice Linquist isn’t the right coach for UB? I would hire a lower level very successful head coach that knows how to program build for the UB Bulls. Those coaches seem to be the coaches that are successful at UB. No high level assistant coaches from big power conference programs that never were a head coach before in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo