Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Shaun Dolac enters the portal

promotherobot

On 11/29/2023 at 8:43 AM, UBlearns said:

Truthfully, it's the best move for his future.  He'll get a look at a major program or two, try to increase his NFL draft prospects, probably some NIL money along with it.  I wish him the best.

Utah State is not some great offer. Remember Shaun Dolac is leaving UB Bulls in Buffalo a NFL city for a school that is number three in their own state of Utah behind BYU and Utah. Shaun Dolac overestimated his value in the transfer portal he should have went back to UB Bulls so he doesn’t lose time on school toward graduation. Utah State isn’t worth having to take more classes to graduate at Utah State in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 1/5/2024 at 11:01 PM, UB Horns Up said:

Remember Shaun Dolac is leaving UB Bulls in Buffalo a NFL city for a school that is number three in their own state of Utah behind BYU and Utah. 

I have no idea what being in an NFL city has to do with anything but we are also #3 in our state and our state absolutely sucks for college football.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:01 PM, UB Horns Up said:

Utah State is not some great offer. Remember Shaun Dolac is leaving UB Bulls in Buffalo a NFL city for a school that is number three in their own state of Utah behind BYU and Utah. Shaun Dolac overestimated his value in the transfer portal he should have went back to UB Bulls so he doesn’t lose time on school toward graduation. Utah State isn’t worth having to take more classes to graduate at Utah State in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Let's face it, Shaun Dolac would counter that by saying the UB football program finished ranked behind the State of Utah's 4th team (Weber State) in the overall college rankings.  And that's sad because they are FCS....and Weber State has a track around their field too, lol.  

16 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Let's face it, Shaun Dolac would counter that by saying the UB football program finished ranked behind the State of Utah's 4th team (Weber State) in the overall college rankings.  And that's sad because they are FCS....and Weber State has a track around their field too, lol.  

Maybe he really wanted to live in the state of Utah. You just never know.