Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MBB @ Bowling Green | 2/6/24 7pm | ESPN+

Rough one. Eight available players with only two injuries is kind of embarrassing. It's a disservice to the guys who played tonight, who I thought battled pretty hard.

Sabol is one of the better freshmen shooters in the modern era at UB. Fulcher has tools to be a useful player once the game slows down for him. That's all I got.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MuchMany said:

Rough one. Eight available players with only two injuries is kind of embarrassing. It's a disservice to the guys who played tonight, who I thought battled pretty hard.

Sabol is one of the better freshmen shooters in the modern era at UB. Fulcher has tools to be a useful player once the game slows down for him. That's all I got.

Boldin will be good, assuming he can play again this season and he stays 

• Like 1

How do you sell UB Bulls basketball tickets next season coming off a 20 plus season and bringing back the same head coach? Good luck promoting and selling that in Western New York. Remember when UB promoted New York Bulls how many people through out New York State essentially New York City are watching a 20 plus loss season? The so called New York Public Power House can’t beat tiny Catholic schools with three cents to their name. But by all means bring back clueless George Halcovage for more garbage basketball. This whole rest of the basketball season should be forfeited to save the travel costs so UB can payoff the clueless head coach in my opinion. Fire Halcovage! UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

13 hours ago, MuchMany said:

Frustrated and disappointing on all levels. Even if a group of players are totally  inept offensively players should be able to defend with some intensity. A group of players with no defensive awareness and with coaches who have been around have no idea about X’s and O’s. Unless something changes with Alnutt and these coaches I can see the fan base looking like the fan bases at Canisius and Niagara when they were not competitive. We have seen crowds around the 500/600’s and many of the diehard fans not at games. This year Niagara is the only team that is showing some improvement. Our family are looking into some of the local high school games that look to be very competitive and enjoyable. The UB women seem to be our only hope for some good basketball but as usual no student attendance. 

2 hours ago, RapidsFan said:

Niagara Falls High School is coached by Niagara Falls legends Carlos Bradberry and UB alumnus Modie Cox - they're about to make a playoff run.

Niagara Falls gears up for final stretch of season with focus on scoring

Thanks for the updates. Hoping to taking in some of the high school girls games also. Going to some of the high school hockey games also as my nephew is on the Grand Island team. Trying to get our minds on games other than the pros and college. Sort of refreshing. 

3 hours ago, RapidsFan said:

Niagara Falls High School is coached by Niagara Falls legends Carlos Bradberry and UB alumnus Modie Cox - they're about to make a playoff run.

Niagara Falls gears up for final stretch of season with focus on scoring

Additionally, Bishop Timon would be a fun team to go watch. Consistently score 90+ points and have one of the few D1 prospects in the area. Ranked as one of the top teams in the stats 

• Like 1