Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Stupid Stroh Center

bull_trojan

2 minutes ago, bull_trojan said:

9-2 Ohio down 10 at Toledo 6 mins to go
8-2 Miami up 19 with 14 mins to go
8-2 Buffalo down 9 with 17 mins to go
7-3 CMU up 28 with 15 mins to go.

If we comeback and Toledo holds on we'd be tied with Miami for 1st in the conference.

I only care about the last part. We need to come back and win this game. Nothing else matters beyond that.

I think matchups will be important.

We don't want CMU in the semis, we play pressure and sacrifice the 3 ball in order to take away the paint, and they just hit everything.

I think Ohio taking out CMU, us vs Miami and a Ohio - UB final is our best scenario.

Edited by bull_trojan

On 2/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, DooleyBull06 said:

Bad loss against a team that was 0-10. Thought Dillard forced the two 3s there but such is life on the road. Lick your wounds and get em next time.

I was concerned about this game. I was looking at the stats and the last few games from BG and they were very competitive and had 3/4 players that showed quick athletic ability and decent rebounding skills along with a promising first year coach. The story of this year is our rebounding weakness and our poor 3 point shooting. Teams know how to beat UB. Put unrelenting pressure on Dillard and rebound the ball. Inconsistent efforts by Hall, Wilkins, Morrison and especially Hamilton and with no presence underneath except for Hemphill can lead to very tough games. The CMU game just became more important with this loss and with a couple more losses UB will be in danger of finishing out of the top four in conference which means a play in game before Cleveland. Need a big crowd and student support on Sat to get a big time win. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, John said:

I was concerned about this game. I was looking at the stats and the last few games from BG and they were very competitive and had 3/4 players that showed quick athletic ability and decent rebounding skills along with a promising first year coach. The story of this year is our rebounding weakness and our poor 3 point shooting. Teams know how to beat UB. Put unrelenting pressure on Dillard and rebound the ball. Inconsistent efforts by Hall, Wilkins, Morrison and especially Hamilton and with no presence underneath except for Hemphill can lead to very tough games. The CMU game just became more important with this loss and with a couple more losses UB will be in danger of finishing out of the top four in conference which means a play in game before Cleveland. Need a big crowd and student support on Sat to get a big time win. Go Bulls!!!!

One other question about Sat’s game.Is TrueBlue working on getting more students to the 2PM game?? It would be great to see a loud and supportive crowd. I am doing my part as a season ticket holder and UB passionate fan. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1