Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Rooting interest final weeks

8 minutes ago, squire17 said:

Who enforces the capacity (including SR)? That Kent game was crazy packed in like sardines. Reminded me of games I went to in high school. Love that it’s packed, but I’m hoping that whatever the fire code max is, that its strictly enforced.

Fire codes were meant to be broken lol. Pack it till people are standing on other people. I’m joking obviously. And @squire17 I’m not getting at you, but we can’t complain when it’s not packed and complain when it is packed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rma said:

We had over 7k for Obama in '13, and more for the NIU game 15 or whatever years ago, so I think we're good with maximum capacity.  My problem is we can stuff more people in where there are empty seats.

They should put those portable bars from the Army football game in the corners

5 hours ago, rma said:

We had over 7k for Obama in '13, and more for the NIU game 15 or whatever years ago, so I think we're good with maximum capacity.  My problem is we can stuff more people in where there are empty seats.

That NIU game was pre-renovation when there was a higher capacity in AA. When Obama came there were people sitting on the court but also the south seats were all folded up. I wonder if those even out