Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#21 UB @ Miami, OH (3/1 - 8pm EST)

Jeseph

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

Ridiculously cheap tickets + a BOGO offer with their home game against Kent.

Interesting. In looking at their board the usual suspects are very much looking forward to the game but there remains a healthy skepticism that students will turn out. Well know soon enough. Go Bulls!

15 hours ago, squire17 said:

Interesting observation. I like the East trend. However, the Bulls were 27-9 last season, not 26-10.

East of and including Athens, Ohio UB Men's Basketball was
22-5 in 2017-18 (81%)
21-0 in 2018-19 (100%)
43-5 overall (90%)

West of Athens, they were

5-4 in 2017-18 (56%) 
4-3 in 2018-19 (57%)
9-7 overall (56%)

11 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Less than 5 hrs to go. Let's get this W!

I can't believe how excited I get for games now. Counting down the hours to game time. Also counting down the time til the Bowling Green vs. Kent game. 

P.S. With this comment, I have made the All-Rookie team. I would like to thank my family and friends.

Edited by BullsFan14
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BullsFan14 said:

I can't believe how excited I get for games now. Counting down the hours to game time. Also counting down the time til the Bowling Green vs. Kent game. 

P.S. With this comment, I have made the All-Rookie team. I would like to thank my family and friends.

Ha. Maybe you should talk when you are an All MAC Performer. 

Edited by Kevin

Getting to work at 5am sucks.  But, when it means that I can be home now, for Bulls basketball, it's worth it!  Watching the Kent/BG preview, just for fun.  Wings will go on the BBQ shortly.  They might not make the best of thread, but I go with a dash of black pepper, paprika and garlic powder.  Then finish with a toss of Franks, no butter.

1 minute ago, 121Merrimac said:

wearing?... generic MAC jersey!  😉

So dumb. They did redeem themselves with the Jolly Roger flag idea. But for so many years I knew that just about anyone on this board could run a better campaign than what they put together.