Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Princeton/UB women game tonight

John

1 hour ago, 121Merrimac said:

Fans who didn’t watch this need to wake up.  Losing by a bucket to a top 40 NET team, in OT, on the road, is being called a bad bad lose.   This team is legit, and you should get on board. 

I watch every game...it was bad loss bc of the situation they found themselves in OT. Frustrating in that a big time opportunity was missed and that Summer took 2 shots.

10 hours ago, TML1000 said:

I watch every game...it was bad loss bc of the situation they found themselves in OT. Frustrating in that a big time opportunity was missed and that Summer took 2 shots.

Not sure if it is a bad loss against a good team but it is troubling when Princeton’s top three players fouled out and we could not find a way to win in OT. It does look like Coach Jack has the rotation of players in games now but still concerned about the total regression of Christie who continues to look lost on both ends of the floor. Is there no player on the bench that the coaching staff has any faith in to  get some playing time?? Really looking forward to MAC games and see how we match up with the other top teams. Go Bulls!!!

1 hour ago, promotherobot said:

We lost it at the foul line. 

Agree. That was my recap. In OT we were 2-6, Princeton 7-10. Also all the turnovers did not help.  I wonder with all the covid around I wonder if the Bucknell game will take place. Go Bulls!!

11 hours ago, John said:

Agree. That was my recap. In OT we were 2-6, Princeton 7-10. Also all the turnovers did not help.  I wonder with all the covid around I wonder if the Bucknell game will take place. Go Bulls!!

Is there a specific issue occurring in Lewisburg? Unless a number of players/personnel specific to one of the team's came back with positive tests, I do not see a game not being played.

There have been some postponements/cancellations around the NCAA this season but it seems like they are far fewer than last season.

1 hour ago, TML1000 said:

Is there a specific issue occurring in Lewisburg? Unless a number of players/personnel specific to one of the team's came back with positive tests, I do not see a game not being played.

There have been some postponements/cancellations around the NCAA this season but it seems like they are far fewer than last season.

I really hope not but just hearing what is happening all over the country and cases in New York and some colleges cancelling classes and go back on line for classes and exams is troubling. Just looking forward to MAC play for both men and women is keeping my hopes and excitement up. Go Bullls!!!!

5 hours ago, John said:

I really hope not but just hearing what is happening all over the country and cases in New York and some colleges cancelling classes and go back on line for classes and exams is troubling. Just looking forward to MAC play for both men and women is keeping my hopes and excitement up. Go Bullls!!!!

Princeton shut own the day after the game.  Fortunately, it was a sparsely attended game.