Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB/NIU - Part I

UBinMD

Has the MAC officially said anywhere that the UB/CMU game will not be rescheduled?  CMU is in 7th with a handful of teams nipping at their heels. With only the top 8 qualifying for Cleveland, those missing games matter for the other schools on the outside looking in.  The regular season ends next week Fri/Sat, but the tournament doesn't start until that following Thursday since there's no more opening-round campus games.  Is there any chance the MAC tries to shoehorn a game in on, say, Sunday March 6 or Monday March 7?  I know it's unlikely, just curious if the MAC definitively said the games would not be made up.

12 hours ago, Erie County said:

Realistic chance to end the season with an 11 game win streak vs a 10 game win streak on national TV going to Cleveland 

Another good win with a good shooting game from Williams. The big three of Segu, Williams and Mballa just like the big three of the women continue to play very good especially in crunch time. For all of the concerns early in the season the men have found their mojo. They are ranked in the top three in the MAC rebounding, scoring and field goal percentage defense. They are 4th in the nation offensive rebounding percentage and 32nd in 3 point defense holding foes to 30%. For all of the in some cases of defensive lapses they have seemed to find the importance of playing defense. An eight game win streak is a great sign for our momentum to continue. I do think the entire team has continued to show positive vibes and am looking forward to the remaining games and Cleveland. Go Bulls!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Rondo's awesome crossover and spin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaZ6zAYhF-I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jeenathan getting shots up at Alumni after the team flight landed

https://instagram.com/stories/natewill11/2781290245155093534?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Love these guys, rooting for them so hard down the stretch.

Hopefully you're back for tomorrow,  instead of me having a foot rest. Need your noise out there!