Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Game Night 9pm vs Kent st.

Tee4three

Sadly after that first half I'll take being down 11

Got to start getting stops and baskets

Kent is letting Adams open beyond the arc, need him to be more aggressive. And when they protect the arc he can get to the rim on his man. He needs to be aggressive and not try to make the pretty pass in my opinion 

• Like 2

Feels like we could win this by one or lose by 30. Unfortunately, lose by 30 feels more likely. But we're 10-point road dogs against a team pissed coming off a loss. If you expected us to win I hope you found a way to grab the +450.

Kent is 14th in the nation in defensive TO%, which is a terrible matchup for us. That being said, I don't think we're going to solve the turnover issues this year. It's baked into our style, and exacerbated by players that lack attention to detail and still don't play like they're comfortable with each other.

8 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Feels like we could win this by one or lose by 30. Unfortunately, lose by 30 feels more likely. But we're 10-point road dogs against a team pissed coming off a loss. If you expected us to win I hope you found a way to grab the +450.

Kent is 14th in the nation in defensive TO%, which is a terrible matchup for us. That being said, I don't think we're going to solve the turnover issues this year. It's baked into our style, and exacerbated by players that lack attention to detail and still don't play like they're comfortable with each other.

Jack getting more experience and maybe the mythical sy chatman would help a lot on turnovers. Ub's bigs just aren't good enough right now to handle slightly to very off passes or pressure when catching a pass on the break