Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Akron Game Time and TV

BrooklynBull

This is a big football game for the 2023 Buffalo Bulls the start of MAC season. After Saturday’s game we get a pretty good idea where we are with this 2023 UB Bulls team. It’s the Akron Zips hardly Ohio State and if you can get up to play for MAC play then I question the character of this 2023 UB Bulls football team. There is no excuse Cole Snyder needs to play better and if he doesn’t I would pull the plug and play the younger players in a rebuilding year in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 9/24/2023 at 10:09 PM, Sportsfan said:

Hard to imagine being an 1.5 underdog to Akron.

Really hope they can muster a win and build some momentum in MAC play.  

I've seen it at 3 points in some places.

The weather looks pretty good.  It may be a high-scoring, entertaining game.  Lots of big plays.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squad1321 said:

Does anyone know if CJ Ogbonna can throw the ball?  We would have legit dual threat, as opposed to last week, knowing he will keep the ball every time he's on the field. Would keep the opposing D on their toes! 🤘 

Passing Statistics
Passing Statistics
Season GP CMP ATT INT YDS TD Long % AVG/P AVG/G
Total 18 113 229 8 1527 12 55 0.49 6.7 84.8
2021 11 111 220 8 1521 12 55 .50 13.7 138.3
2022 7 2 9 0 6 0 11 .22 3.0 0.9

This is what I found for his time at Southeast Missouri. Not compelling. 

UB has scored the 3rd most pts among MAC teams behind only Toledo and Miami at just under 30/game, while yielding by far the most pts.  Akron has scored under 19/game while their defense is near the middle of the MAC in pts allowed.

Looking for the Bulls’ defense to step up today and for the offense to continue to put up big points in this must-win game to gain some sort of traction and confidence going forward. Go Bulls! 🤘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluebird96 said:

UB has scored the 3rd most pts among MAC teams behind only Toledo and Miami at just under 30/game, while yielding by far the most pts.  Akron has scored under 19/game while their defense is near the middle of the MAC in pts allowed.

Looking for the Bulls’ defense to step up today and for the offense to continue to put up big points in this must-win game to gain some sort of traction and confidence going forward. Go Bulls! 🤘

I feel confident in todays game, but I drank a lot yesterday so who knows.

15 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Bulls on the board. Nice pass by Snyder

So our QB is leading the league in most offensive stats now has 11 TD passes and over 1,000 yards so far and we are 0-4 and tied (for now) to a perennial bottom feeder closing in on HT. We may have a problem on D.

Just now, Blue03 said:

Need a stop here. 12:00 left and punting. Not desperate yet, but each team has taken forever on each drive. Not sure how long will be left for us. 

1st and 20 and they actually have a receiver running across just 2 yards down field. Ay yi yi, who draws these plays? Hard throw to make that gets you 2 flippin yards, when you need 20!