Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Toledo Time & TV

squad1321

1 minute ago, Ubbullsfan09 said:

I mean what else are we supposed to do let Cole overthrow open receivers or throw an interception? Offense is pitiful overall

I say try something tricky and line up Ron Cook as a receiver. Just send him running and see what he can do. At least that way we can catch the D off guard

• Like 1

Every time it looks like UB might claw their way back into this game, and invariably a turnover or missed FG or other mishap derails a promising drive. Defense doing everything they can to keep the Bulls in this thing but offense can’t get anything going whatsoever. And yet I’m still watching!! 🤪

Edited by Bluebird96

Just now, Blue03 said:

Did I hear that right? Coach Mo said “we got away from the run” and “we need to get back to that”? We’re doomed

Yeah, I’d say after 2020 when Patterson was gone we got away from the run in a big big way.  We were spoiled with him and Marks all those years running for 200+ every game as a team under LL.  

24 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I’m done with this looking to the sideline bullshit on every offensive play. There is no flow, it’s ridiculous. Snyder does better when they play at pace and keep the pressure on. Last year was significantly better 

He sucks this year, regression. But it might have a lot to do with the two WRs last year that were really good.