Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ #22JMU Nov. 29 @7:00pm

Blue03

4 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

8-0 run over the last 5 mins or so actually impressive

People say our team doesn't have an identity?  This is it...we don't score for many minutes at a time (especially to start the game)...and then we lull the other team into complacency...and then we strike.

It hasn't worked out well...yet.  But we are getting a lot of practice at it and, thus, I'd expect us to get better over time at this strategy!   GH3 playing 4D chess.

1 minute ago, Tee4three said:

This is the team I expected, you see them competing, you see them communicating, talking pointing things out. You see the structure forming

They're down 9 and might not get any closer but this is a game I don't mind out of a very young team 

Yup theyve competed on almost every possession. Offense has gone pretty much cold which will probably take the Bulls out of it a bit.

5 minutes ago, Ubbullsfan09 said:

For a point spread of 32, they are competing well to expectations. Defense has held up a lot more than usual. Don’t forget JMU is a massive step up in talent compared to the other teams we’ve played thus far 

It was 22, but I agree. This could be going much worse. Although we'll see what the second half has in store.