Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB's NCAA NET Rating: 360!

3 hours ago, RapidsFan said:

He's a D-III washout who spent over a decade at Villanova and wasn't even considered as Jay Wright's replacement

Kyle Neptune at least had the sense to leave and get head coaching experience at Fordham - no one wanted Halcovage

I agree that a coach needs 3 years to prove themselves through recruitment, but my expectations are rock bottom

Get bent. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RapidsFan said:

https://schuylkillcountypa.gov/government/commissioners/

Seems like rich failson George Francis III should have had a lifetime job with Villanova through his dad's connections. I wonder what happened in the past year that would have put that in jeopardy?

Halcovage impeachment process restarted in House

Whoopsie!

Get bent 

6 hours ago, Tee4three said:

For reference ub's bartorvik ranking in the last 3 games is 299 (11/26/23 - 12/8/23) so moving in the right direction 

Curious, is this something barttorvik.com publishes or you determined somehow.  Thank you in advance for the info.

The team has played better especially against JMU and Butler.  Hopefully they continue that trend.  It would be a significant step in the right direction, if they were able to pick up a win tomorrow.  I will be cheering them on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocCas86 said:

Curious, is this something barttorvik.com publishes or you determined somehow.  Thank you in advance for the info.

The team has played better especially against JMU and Butler.  Hopefully they continue that trend.  It would be a significant step in the right direction, if they were able to pick up a win tomorrow.  I will be cheering them on.

You can change the dates of stats at the top of the page, it's in where you can choose conference/team etc. the dates are defaulted at November 1st to April or May 

I just updated the dates and returned just the last 3 games compared to every other team in the countrys games in the same span

(I'll provide screenshots tomorrow when I have more time if you'd like)

I never realized it had the ability to do this until I was boarded and just messing around with the options 

7 hours ago, Tee4three said:

You can change the dates of stats at the top of the page, it's in where you can choose conference/team etc. the dates are defaulted at November 1st to April or May 

I just updated the dates and returned just the last 3 games compared to every other team in the countrys games in the same span

(I'll provide screenshots tomorrow when I have more time if you'd like)

I never realized it had the ability to do this until I was boarded and just messing around with the options 

Thank you, your description was sufficient.

I just tried it out for myself, as expected the higher rank is due to improved defensive performance. The team needs to keep that up and start making a few more threes.

5 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Thank you, your description was sufficient.

I just tried it out for myself, as expected the higher rank is due to improved defensive performance. The team needs to keep that up and start making a few more threes.

Yeah the defensive improvement in the last 3 games has been huge

I think once Adams gets back the offensive numbers will improve as well

Overall I'm optimistic with what I've seen game over game hopefully that trend continues 

• Like 1