Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UBWBB Crowdfunding Massage Therapy Sessions

1 hour ago, NC_UBfan said:

Looks like the ladies need our help. Kind of surprised the program doesn't have this already but I contributed what I could. Anything to help get them ready for another trip back Cleveland 🤘

https://x.com/UBwomenshoops/status/1753086232110714950?s=20

I have made my contribution. They are really starting to come together and may be a problem in Cleveland 

I’m too far away to show my support by attending games so contributing this way is the least I can do to help these young women out as they bring a little Blue Collar pride back to the UB hoops program.  

Go Bulls! 🤘

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RapidsFan said:

UB got in bed with donors who only want to fund football, and suddenly all the other programs are on poverty budgets

This is the world you wanted

Every team, including football has been doing this for about five years.  It is also becoming standard at many athletic departments across the country.

I made my donation already as well.  If you are going to make a donation please see if you can add $0.47 to it to honor Watson's school record 47 point game last Saturday.