Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Game Thread: Kent State 11/28

SGBull

12 hours ago, verandaman said:

I saw on twitter a comment that the issues were with Kent....I'm not saying that is correct; but it was stated as such.  I'm with Chubby on this one....keeping an eye on the UB sick bay for the next couple of days in particular.

The problem is with Kent State. The statement above is poorly worded because it says that Kent State is continuing to prepare for their last game of hte season.  That would lead you to believe that the problem was with Miami.  The statement from the MAC is clearer.

3 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

The problem is with Kent State. The statement above is poorly worded because it says that Kent State is continuing to prepare for their last game of hte season.  That would lead you to believe that the problem was with Miami.  The statement from the MAC is clearer.

Not ideal. Having 20 players infected before the season began could actually help us avoid a potential outbreak in this situation, as sad as that is to type out. Regardless I’d imagine that contact tracing would have already been in contact with Buffalo and if there were an issue the game would have already been cancelled.