Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Does UB take advantage of new arena attendance rules?

3 hours ago, Erie County said:

Why? They don't show up for free already. They'd also probably be worried about them gathering. 

I'd think they open it to the public to at least raise some funds for the program.

Why?

Were you a student at UB? Did you enjoy going to the basketball games?

I imagine for the majority if not all people on this board would answer yes to both of the above questions

Now as a student how would you feel if the school opened ticket sales and told you had to pay or that you can't go 

• Like 1

I have to agree with Tee4three. The students pay a far heavier price than most fans to subsidize this program and they have been paying that money despite no games happening. They should get first priority. I also think a few hundred students could actually create a home court advantage.

7 hours ago, promotherobot said:

What difference does 10K vs 6K make as long as you scale it correctly?

It is aimed professional teams to have fans.  The only college that could have indoor fans is Syracuse.  Come the fall it will allow fans at additional college football stadiums from last season.  I think it will be limited to UB, Syracuse, Colgate, Stony Brook.  Army was allowed fans last year because they do not have to follow New York State restrictions.