Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Mekhi Lynn

Dabulls

7 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Yes, the second is Zach Ingle in 2007. The highest ever is Thomas Drewes, a 4 star linebacker in 2006

It wasn’t long ago what if we got 4-5 3star that was great, now 3 star is the baseline for most of our recruits. I have a feeling Mo and crew will be bringing in a couple 4 star and pulling them away from lower P5 teams. If we go bowling again it will be game on. From all I’ve seen there is passion and fun. Throw winning on top and Buffalo will be the place to be!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, MuchMany said:

Not good. Bad, in fact.

We have Brian Plummer who was last year's big pickup. Hopefully he can grab the reigns. Casey Case is also a Redshirt Freshman. Hopefully one of them can become the man. We will see on December 15 what Coach Mo is bringing to the table. He's touted as a big time recruiter, let's see what he brings in. I looked at LL current recruit list. Looks a lot like what a UB recruiting class would be like.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UBinMD said:

We have Brian Plummer who was last year's big pickup. Hopefully he can grab the reigns. Casey Case is also a Redshirt Freshman. Hopefully one of them can become the man. We will see on December 15 what Coach Mo is bringing to the table. He's touted as a big time recruiter, let's see what he brings in. I looked at LL current recruit list. Looks a lot like what a UB recruiting class would be like.

Plummer is intriguing, yes. Lynn was a big-time MAC QB recruit though, with a direct connection to our staff (RB coach?). Disappointing, but it happens. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

2 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I thought Bycznski was an Ohio hotshot as well.  When we were at the MAC BB tourney a couple of years ago, we had a gentleman approach us and tell us that Byz was going to be our next big deal.  This guy was a football coach from an opposing high school.

I'm ready to support whomever that is. Hopefully it will be a creative offense that uses all weapons available, WR, TE and RB. It would be nice.