Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Defense?!

Chet

11 minutes ago, SGBull said:

Lose a game, 9 page game thread. Win a game, 2 page game thread and people still making posts complaining.

Hahaha for real. The only thing I’ll say about this topic is that when you play up tempo there’s a lot of possessions. Therefore naturally lots of points will be scored. I’d love to know the defensive efficiency analytics. To know if it’s “bad defense” or just a by product of the up tempo style we play?

16 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Hahaha for real. The only thing I’ll say about this topic is that when you play up tempo there’s a lot of possessions. Therefore naturally lots of points will be scored. I’d love to know the defensive efficiency analytics. To know if it’s “bad defense” or just a by product of the up tempo style we play?

The defensive efficiency was not good, 90 points on 77 possessions, but I think once team was up big, UB was happy to swap baskets.  

Bottom line they had the key to victory...scored more points than the other team 🙂.  Not sure who to credit but I know someone on the board said that was the way you win games.

15 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

The defensive efficiency was not good, 90 points on 77 possessions, but I think once team was up big, UB was happy to swap baskets.  

Bottom line they had the key to victory...scored more points than the other team 🙂.  Not sure who to credit but I know someone on the board said that was the way you win games.

15 hours ago, 121Merrimac said:

Sounds like Brooklyn Bull to me

Correct.

• Like 1