Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Toledo 1/25/22

Bill

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The Bulls could have a matchup order of Miami/Akron - Ohio/Toledo- Ohio/Toledo path. 

They haven't beaten one of them, let alone three in three days. 

I had them at 23-8 preseason. 

Right now they are projected 18-11 (12-7) and the most likely 4 seed. 

Death

Need to beat Ohio and go on a win streak against the softer schedule to have any chance to be a 2 seed. 

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 1

Defeating Ohio is a must for UB to have a chance at the 2-seed. It might be needed to have a chance at the 3-seed with Buffalo already losing to Akron. I’m not sold on the Zips but 4-4 with losses to Ohio and Akron in their only games against them would put UB in a tough spot in the standings.

That said, I think Friday will be a good game that could go either way. I give Buffalo a slight edge over the Bobcats.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

Defeating Ohio is a must for UB to have a chance at the 2-seed. It might be needed to have a chance at the 3-seed with Buffalo already losing to Akron. I’m not sold on the Zips but 4-4 with losses to Ohio and Akron in their only games against them would put UB in a tough spot in the standings.

That said, I think Friday will be a good game that could go either way. I give Buffalo a slight edge over the Bobcats.

Given that as of now we don’t play Akron again, Friday is a must win game. Looking ahead at the schedule, while it get soft, we have a few games that are shaping up to be vital for seeding purposes. IE at Miami. Could be monumental for tiebreak given we lost to them already. Hope your right about the slight edge against Ohio.

3 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Given that as of now we don’t play Akron again, Friday is a must win game. Looking ahead at the schedule, while it get soft, we have a few games that are shaping up to be vital for seeding purposes. IE at Miami. Could be monumental for tiebreak given we lost to them already. Hope your right about the slight edge against Ohio.

If they lose Friday, #1-#3 seed are slim. Amazing play and a weak conference could get them into the #3 seed,  but unlikely if they start 4-4. 

To play even in the Championship (let alone win it) is on the ropes right now.