Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Real 2023 Football Scheudle

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2023 at 5:21 AM, BrooklynBull said:

Good luck with trying to find reasonably priced hotel rooms for Saturday night.

Thanks for reminding me. and you're right. $$$ for that Liberty/Raiders weekend. Turns out I can't go anyway so Oct 14/15 will be my trip. Hoping the Sabres have a home game that weekend too. Hotel prices much lower too.

Edited by promotherobot

1 hour ago, promotherobot said:

Thanks for reminding me. and you're right. $$$ for that Liberty/Raiders weekend. Turns out I can't go anyway so Oct 14/15 will be my trip. Hoping the Sabres have a home game that weekend too. Hotel prices much lower too.

May be lucky on that one.  The Super Bowl XXV Champions are there on Sunday night.

On 3/4/2023 at 8:32 PM, promotherobot said:

The Pegulas didn't charge for using Highmark but UB was on the hook for snow removal for that game, which hurt. I still think they need to play at least one game there a year.

The stadium is owned by the county and the state. I really don't think the Pegulas can charge anyone to use it. 

1 hour ago, everlast2504 said:

The stadium is owned by the county and the state. I really don't think the Pegulas can charge anyone to use it. 

It depends on the terms of the lease between the county and the Bills.  The lease can allow full control of the stadium to the Bills and allow them to keep all or most of any rentals of the stadium.  It would also govern who gets the parking revenue and concession revenue.

On 5/23/2023 at 7:27 PM, UBinMD said:

Not sure where to put that, but it is notable that Dolac is #8 linebacker in all of D1 

that is a great list - a pretty cool find, I smiled when I realized that I have seen #16 and #6 play in HS, against each other!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, enrique14150 said:

Has anyone heard anything if they're going to do another flash sale this year for football tickets?  I always take advantage of that to get a couple games.

I suspect they are not doing that anymore. Single game tickets went on sale today. $30 each. The only special price offered is 4 tickets for $59 just for the Fordham opener.

38 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

I suspect they are not doing that anymore. Single game tickets went on sale today. $30 each. The only special price offered is 4 tickets for $59 just for the Fordham opener.

Thanks. It would be a shame if they didn't - I don't know how many took advantage of that, I always do, my dad always did.  I can't make all the games so I don't get seasons; I get a pair of tickets for a couple games I can make.  But I'm not paying $30 to see a UB football game.  I like going but it's not worth that much to me.

10 minutes ago, enrique14150 said:

Thanks. It would be a shame if they didn't - I don't know how many took advantage of that, I always do, my dad always did.  I can't make all the games so I don't get seasons; I get a pair of tickets for a couple games I can make.  But I'm not paying $30 to see a UB football game.  I like going but it's not worth that much to me.

100% same here. The July flash sale is when I always loaded up to bring friends and family.