Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Spring Football

Sportsfan

• 4 weeks later...

At last night's Josh Allen - Steve Tasker event in Alumni Arena, they had 2 screens set up.  One on each side of the stage.  Each one was larger and clearer than our stadium scoreboard.  Unfortunately the image was projected from the back side of the screen and likely wouldn't work well in daylight.  (but it still might be better than the scoreboard)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

At last night's Josh Allen - Steve Tasker event in Alumni Arena, they had 2 screens set up.  One on each side of the stage.  Each one was larger and clearer than our stadium scoreboard.  Unfortunately the image was projected from the back side of the screen and likely wouldn't work well in daylight.  (but it still might be better than the scoreboard)

The UB Bulls scoreboard is getting replaced soon I guarantee it. BSF how can you make such a guarantee? Easy the Rochester Red Wings are right now are getting a new scoreboard. What? The Red Wings are getting a new scoreboard because they don’t make the parts to fix the Red Wings scoreboard. UB Stadium scoreboard is just a few years newer. Even cheap UB at some point won’t be able to get the bulbs and parts for the UB Stadium scoreboard to light up anymore which happened to the Rochester Red Wings baseball stadium. So a new UB Stadium scoreboard is coming at some point real soon guarantee it in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Nice write up in TBN about the roster right now. Rachel mentions Ron Cook hasn’t practiced all Spring due to his injury at the end of the year las year. Still don’t know what the injury is, though. The position group seems loaded, between returners and signees. 

I think Joe Gigie is going to be a name we hear alot of this fall.  He seemed to be the workhorse for the white team today.  It ended up not being a bad day for football.  A little chilly, but the sun came out for a bit and made a difference.  I think it was one of the larger Spring game crowds that we've had in the 15 years that I've been going.

Edited by ChubbyHubby
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I think Joe Gigie is going to be a name we hear alot of this fall.  He seemed to be the workhorse for the white team today.  It ended up not being a bad day for football.  A little chilly, but the sun came out for a bit and made a difference.  I think it was one of the larger Spring game crowds that we've had in the 15 years that I've been going.

I was shocked to see he had 34 carries, that is quite a workload 

11 hours ago, UBinMD said:

I was shocked to see he had 34 carries, that is quite a workload 

Wondering how much of that had to do with Cook, Washington, and Kedzior not playing. Hopefully a lot, Giggie is a human cloud of dust from my vantage point.

Nik McMillan and Devin Grant were the standouts to my eye, granted I didn't watch the lines much. I think Grant is going to be a G5 breakout star this season. Snyder looked rough imo, wasn't encouraged at all.

Edited by MuchMany
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Wondering how much of that had to do with Cook, Washington, and Kenzior not playing. Hopefully a lot, Giggie is a human cloud of dust from my vantage point.

Nik McMillan and Devin Grant were the standouts to my eye, granted I didn't watch the lines much. I think Grant is going to be a G5 breakout star this season. Snyder looked rough imo, wasn't encouraged at all.

Did Henderson play? Didn’t hear his name mentioned

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Did Henderson play? Didn’t hear his name mentioned

He did. Only remember a fumble from him. Ball came out a number of times between the two squads.

Mark Anthony Scott had long TD catch and run on a wheel route. I wasn't familiar with him before today. 

40 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

He did. Only remember a fumble from him. Ball came out a number of times between the two squads.

Mark Anthony Scott had long TD catch and run on a wheel route. I wasn't familiar with him before today. 

Thanks for the info. Can never have too many RB.