Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kent State Game Time and TV

BrooklynBull

2 hours ago, zigo230 said:

I see that UB is a 7 point favorite at Kent State,, wow.  I'm not even sure what to make of that.  

I trust no lines when it comes to these guys. They are all over the place game-to-game and even quarter-to-quarter. Not loving the dual QB angle we plan to run. Maybe it works, but I have seen a lot of teams try that and it's not usually a great success. I suppose it can't get any worse.

45 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I trust no lines when it comes to these guys. They are all over the place game-to-game and even quarter-to-quarter. Not loving the dual QB angle we plan to run. Maybe it works, but I have seen a lot of teams try that and it's not usually a great success. I suppose it can't get any worse.

"If you have two quarterbacks, you have no quarterbacks" Bill Parcells

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

UB Bulls don’t have two quarterbacks they have Cole Snyder that can actually throw the football that is it. Maurice Linquist and staff get a grade of F for recruiting quarterbacks. It will be this staff’s potential downfall if they don’t recognize you need a duel threat quarterback not a one dimensional quarterback to win in today’s football. I would recruit 5 quarterbacks a year weather you need them or not. Matt Myers was better than CJ Ogbonna who can’t throw on a FBS or FCS level for that matter let’s just get that out of the way. I know if I am the defending team oh boy it’s a run because CJ Ogbonna can’t throw the football and even if he throws he is so bad I know it isn’t going to be accurate.

That is on Maurice Linquist and staff he is there recruit they need to own that. That isn’t Lance Leipold that is there guy that can’t throw on a Division I football level. It’s embarrassing any type of quarterbacking UB Bulls wins the Bowling Green Falcons game last Saturday. I see that bum Jeff Quinn rubbed off his thinking on Maurice Linquist when it comes to offense and quarterback and that means a losing record. There is nothing UB Bulls alums/fans can do but take it because Maurice Linquist has to much term length on his contract. But hear this if this UB football staff doesn’t improve the quarterback situation next season they won’t have jobs in 3 years because you can’t win today with a one dimensional quarterback ask Bill Belichick with that noodle arm Mac Jones that sucks. Someone tell that bum Bill Belichick never mind I am a Buffalo Bills fan. That fool Rex Ryan is finally right about something Mac Jones. CJ Ogbonna is our Mac Jones no thank you. This Kent State Golden Flashes game is a must game after losing to lowly Bowling Green Falcons at home UB Bulls need to steal another road win this Saturday. UB Bulls are getting to the point where they are all playoff games now very little margin of error anymore in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by UB Horns Up

8 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Opening drive we had second down and 8 inches at midfield and that somehow turned into 4th and 9, punt. No penalty was involved. I can’t take it! lol

Our offensive is so vanilla. It’s like reading football for idiots. We have big receivers. Throw the damn ball downfield 

• Thanks 1

Nice to see the Bulls take care of business and pick up the road win.  Pretty dominant defensive performance and offense was fairly balanced if not exactly explosive.

Toledo leads Miami, if they can hold on thru the 4th the Bulls would be in a 3-way tie atop the East with huge games coming up @Toledo, vs Ohio and @Miami.  None of those teams are unbeatable, question is can UB rise to the occasion and knock some of them off to salvage their season?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UBinMD said:

I have a bad feeling Devin Grant may not be a Bull next year. The dude is playing at a different speed 

If Grant hadn't gotten tossed for a targeting call in the Fordham game, this team is likely 4-4 and in a far greater position to get to 6 wins. He's definitely a good player and seems to be a stud athlete overall. Finishing up 3-1 is going to be a challenge, 2-2 would've been far more reasonable. We'll see what happens, every game starts at 0-0.

On 10/21/2023 at 5:03 PM, UBinMD said:

I have a bad feeling Devin Grant may not be a Bull next year. The dude is playing at a different speed 

Seems like he picked UB solely because of his Uncle’s (Dean Marlow, Chargers Safety) relationship with Mo.  Relationships go a long way.

There’s a good path to the NFL through UB, we know that. So Grant can start every game in the crazy MAC and build a nice resume or he can try to move up to a bigger program and who knows who he will have to compete with for playing time? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zigo230 said:

Seems like he picked UB solely because of his Uncle’s (Dean Marlow, Chargers Safety) relationship with Mo.  Relationships go a long way.

There’s a good path to the NFL through UB, we know that. So Grant can start every game in the crazy MAC and build a nice resume or he can try to move up to a bigger program and who knows who he will have to compete with for playing time? 

I would love to see him stay and I hope the bond with Coach Mo is that strong. He’s a dynamic player and sky is the limit I think. His instincts are really good.

• Like 1