Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ub women vs Ohio

skrabukes

12 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

Yep, but I don't see the "FireJack" and non-stop coaching criticism posts, after an essentially mirrored game (and rightfully so). 

Yeah, the difference is I actually trust FLJ to do what it takes to ensure this doesn't keep happening. Much more likely to be an unfortunate blip that the team actually learns from.

17 hours ago, skrabukes said:

Yep, but I don't see the "FireJack" and non-stop coaching criticism posts, after an essentially mirrored game (and rightfully so). 

No one is going to say fire coach Jack after one game where yes coaching was a factor, but it was just one game. She needs to be better and have her squad better prepared for the trap. That’s coaching. But much more likely that’s a blip as others have said. Now if it becomes a recurring issue then it falls further on coach Jack. However if anyone, not saying you, but if anyone is thinking fire coach Jack they are fools. She has done nothing but elevate the woman’s program.

12 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

No one is going to say fire coach Jack after one game where yes coaching was a factor, but it was just one game. She needs to be better and have her squad better prepared for the trap. That’s coaching. But much more likely that’s a blip as others have said. Now if it becomes a recurring issue then it falls further on coach Jack. However if anyone, not saying you, but if anyone is thinking fire coach Jack they are fools. She has done nothing but elevate the woman’s program.

I agree that coach jack is fantastic, but just was saying it with some sarcasm, after reading all of the other posts from the previous day. It's tiresome that "fire x" is stated so frequently. 

17 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I think it is a recurring issue. It's just the Bills usually pull it out or hang on long enough to win.