Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Now TE Tyree Jackson getting noticed in Eagles camp

37 minutes ago, bowz said:

Really tough, he was a feel good story waiting to happen. Hopefully all will be good in the long run. Glad he was able to leave the field on his own power.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe so, I mean we see those on the PUP list Physically Unable to Preform who are kept on the team, as well guys who are fringe and just let go due to being hampered by injury. The thing with Tyree is that he really impressed the Eagles coaches and players in how well he ran and caught and being a former QB he has the knowledge already of the routes and formations necessary to be successful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, myBuffalo said:

I don't believe so, I mean we see those on the PUP list Physically Unable to Preform who are kept on the team, as well guys who are fringe and just let go due to being hampered by injury. The thing with Tyree is that he really impressed the Eagles coaches and players in how well he ran and caught and being a former QB he has the knowledge already of the routes and formations necessary to be successful. 

Given his size, I wonder if he would have been put in on defense against the Jets and knocked down the hail Mary pass that led to the tying TD and 2 point conversion, that ended the game in a tie.

• 1 year later...

In Tyree Jackson news today - He Re-signs!! 1 year deal through the 2023 season

The Eagles announced the following roster moves on Monday:

• TE Tyree Jackson signed his exclusive rights tender

Since making the conversion from quarterback to tight end after originally signing with the Eagles in 2021, Jackson has played in 14 games (3 starts) and recorded three catches for 22 yards and a touchdown. This past season, Jackson appeared in five games and played 34 snaps on offense.

• Like 3