Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Women, at Bucknell

121Merrimac

2 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Is this where the Fire FLJ thread starts?

Maybe the fact that the same people calling for Whitesell’s exit are not calling for FLJ is proof of the validity of the argument rather than an overreaction to the most recent loss? I follow both teams and the women’s team struggles don’t come close to approaching the men’s.

• Like 1

That Bucknell team was on fire at the start from the outside.  They were moving the ball very well and got to the open man close to the basket on several occasions.  I thought the UB women were not taking open shots and trying to get closer to the basket in the first half.    Fair needs to remember she is only 5' 5" and faces more height when she comes inside.

2 hours ago, BasketBull said:

… the same people calling for Whitesell’s exit are not calling for FLJ …

I think Felisha’s psychology degree serves her very well in her coaching career.  
It’s a shame that men’s basketball never replaced Arnie Guin’s position when he followed Nate down south. 

12 hours ago, ATL_92 said:

That Bucknell team was on fire at the start from the outside.  They were moving the ball very well and got to the open man close to the basket on several occasions.  I thought the UB women were not taking open shots and trying to get closer to the basket in the first half.    Fair needs to remember she is only 5' 5" and faces more height when she comes inside.

The open man? In a post about women's basketball?