Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Central Michigan hame

Chet

13 hours ago, Dabulls said:

as for Jones he’s been growing and improving every game. Only thing I believe he lacks is ball handling skills which he will probably develop. 

For next season I don’t see him as a starter. I have a feeling that the staff might go after a junior/senior pg transfer for the experience. Caeser looks really crafty offensively but much like Blocker he may do some sitting 

Agree with you and John on his handle. It's the first thing I noticed about his this year and it's only marginally improved. He's a tall kid so it's tougher. Not sure it's going to get to lead guard quality at this level, which is why the scoring/off-ball stuff is encouraging.

We'll see of course, but I think Ceaser has a real shot to be a day one starter. He really jumps off the tape his senior year and is in the running for all-DC Metro honors which is big time. He's our best recruit since Rondo and Nate, including the guys last year. I agree that a veteran point guard transfer somewhere in the rotation is a must for next year.

1 hour ago, MuchMany said:

Agree with you and John on his handle. It's the first thing I noticed about his this year and it's only marginally improved. He's a tall kid so it's tougher. Not sure it's going to get to lead guard quality at this level, which is why the scoring/off-ball stuff is encouraging.

We'll see of course, but I think Ceaser has a real shot to be a day one starter. He really jumps off the tape his senior year and is in the running for all-DC Metro honors which is big time. He's our best recruit since Rondo and Nate, including the guys last year. I agree that a veteran point guard transfer somewhere in the rotation is a must for next year.

Let's not forget, Rondo could come back 1 more year...just saying.

3 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Let's not forget, Rondo could come back 1 more year...just saying.

It does seem like Jones is becoming more comfortable and confident with his shot selection as he gets more playing time. I seen film on Caesar and it looks promising but I seen some of the same film on Blocker but he has a very little playing time and the little I seen of him in some games he has gone 100 miles an hour and does put up shots whenever he gets playing time so just hope with another year under his belt he can contribute. It is interesting when you see film on these kids in high school or Juco and they look like they dominate when they move up to better over all competition you just never know how that will translate. The joy and heartache of basketball and sports. How will Maudig and Williamson be next year?? It could turn into another exciting year. Go Bulls!!!