Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo/Miami-OH 2/22

UBinMD

2 hours ago, BullBoy said:

Everybody forgets that this current staff recruited and got Maceo Jack to sign. Yes we can say it was easy with FLJ, but he’s been a great addition and we are starting to see Jones is going to be really good too. 

This is just an addendum to the conversation, bit saying anyone is right or wrong. 

I think Skogman has been the biggest impact player this year. He is money in the paint like Mballa used to be.

CELEBRATION

I am as critical of anyone of Brewton, but this shot from the UB website for the upcoming NIU matchup made me remember that these guys are young men that bring different things to the table. I wish him the best moving forward and hope that his +/- improves, but whatever he is doing behind the scenes and on the bench, keep it up!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, UBinMD said:

CELEBRATION

I am as critical of anyone of Brewton, but this shot from the UB website for the upcoming NIU matchup made me remember that these guys are young men that bring different things to the table. I wish him the best moving forward and hope that his +/- improves, but whatever he is doing behind the scenes and on the bench, keep it up!

Your reminder of the stage in life these young men are at is worthwhile, especially with the extreme scrutiny placed on their consistency, etc. But check out his IG story after the game last night. He appears to be attempting to reaffirm his self-worth after getting only 5 minutes last night. Not the first time this year. All the best to him with that and here's hoping he's the best teammate he can be the rest of the year, whatever the role.

20 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Your reminder of the stage in life these young men are at is worthwhile, especially with the extreme scrutiny placed on their consistency, etc. But check out his IG story after the game last night. He appears to be attempting to reaffirm his self-worth after getting only 5 minutes last night. Not the first time this year. All the best to him with that and here's hoping he's the best teammate he can be the rest of the year, whatever the role.

You will have to send it to me, Twitter is as far as I go on Social Media 🤣

14 hours ago, enrique14150 said:

Wow, I didn't know that existed.  That should help quite nicely.  Thanks!

One of the problems with this, however, is that if someone responds to a post by a poster you have ignored, you still see the ignored person's posts in the response.  

But it is better than nothing and it is something that is a recent addition to the site (not sure how many years ago, but certainly not more than one or two).

2 hours ago, UB92 said:

One of the problems with this, however, is that if someone responds to a post by a poster you have ignored, you still see the ignored person's posts in the response.  

But it is better than nothing and it is something that is a recent addition to the site (not sure how many years ago, but certainly not more than one or two).

I usually just scroll past.

• Like 1