Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowl Projections

promotherobot

So it’s reported to be the Camelia Bowl vs Georgia Southern.

The bad news is KVT could shred this UB secondary through the air. He’s obviously had a great season and some very good receivers.  The good news is that he’s not a scrambler, which UB can’t stop either.

20 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

So it’s reported to be the Camelia Bowl vs Georgia Southern.

The bad news is KVT could shred this UB secondary through the air. He’s obviously had a great season and some very good receivers.  The good news is that he’s not a scrambler, which UB can’t stop either.

I'm not confident we'd beat anybody. Could happen but I wouldn't predict it.

Best part of playing in Boca is easy, inexpensive flights. Getting to Mobile is either flying to New Orleans and driving 2+ hours, or Atlanta and drive 4+.

49 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

I'm not confident we'd beat anybody. Could happen but I wouldn't predict it.

Best part of playing in Boca is easy, inexpensive flights. Getting to Mobile is either flying to New Orleans and driving 2+ hours, or Atlanta and drive 4+.

Google showing drive time from Atlanta to Montgomery to be about 2-1/4 hours.

Well well we are going to see how Maurice Linquist and Cole Snyder are against the greatest UB QB ever Kyle Vantrease. No UB starting QB won back to back bowl games other than Kyle Vantrease. Kyle Vantrease is the greatest until another UB QB does it in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

4 minutes ago, UB Horns Up said:

Well well we are going to see how Maurice Linquist and Cole Snyder are against the greatest UB QB ever Kyle Vantrease. No UB starting QB won back to back bowl games other than Kyle Vantrease. Kyle Vantrease is the greatest until another UB QB does it in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Troll post right? Great QB ever??? 

Anywho, you couldn't script this any better for a bowl game. Fun storyline I'm sure the network will love too. KVT was always likeable so not a ton of hate either here.

17 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

Troll post right? Great QB ever??? 

Anywho, you couldn't script this any better for a bowl game. Fun storyline I'm sure the network will love too. KVT was always likeable so not a ton of hate either here.

I think you may be prematurely assuming Linguist will even be at the game.