Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MBB vs CMU

UBinMD

6 minutes ago, Erie County said:

Quit being so negative, we get it. You've told us many times. What are you @Ubbulls84???

Dude dont be a hater and call me out. I’m positive when the team is doing well. And when they are not I’m allowed to vent just like any real fan would. Can’t believe you are trying to call people out who support the team. Just a stupid post. Yeah let’s pretend that everything is amazing coming off another loss…

6 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Maybe he should have substituted Williamson out there, maybe should have concentrated more on preventing the 2 point basket rather than over guarding the 3 pt line 

Double edge sword. If we let them jack up a 3 and they hit we lose. I think they just executed flawlessly on that play. Tip your cap. Hindsight is also 20/20…had we not called the timeout they don’t run that play. I wouldn’t have called the timeout. I would’ve let them go school yard and hope for them to settle for a forced 3.

1 minute ago, Erie County said:

This was sarcasm. I agree with both of you. 

I take it back then, was annoyed myself after watching that terrible finish.. I’m gonna be positive when they they do well and negative when they play like crap like today, especially at the end.

Besides Jones and Zid, no one on this team can shoot free throws. If we can shoot free throws we win this game easily.

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Double edge sword. If we let them jack up a 3 and they hit we lose. I think they just executed flawlessly on that play. Tip your cap. Hindsight is also 20/20…had we not called the timeout they don’t run that play. I wouldn’t have called the timeout. I would’ve let them go school yard and hope for them to settle for a forced 3.

I personally wouldn't have called timeout either but I understand it and get it. I don't think it was a bad time out. You have a player who has played very little all season in one of the most important spots protecting the rim in that situation - do him a favor let him get set and ready

Like you said I would have gone school yard, your guards are fast and can run with anyone let them create the chaos

2 minutes ago, Ubbulls84 said:

Besides Jones and Zid, no one on this team can shoot free throws. If we can shoot free throws we win this game easily.

Jones should definitely have the ball in his hands more at the end of games (rather than Foster). But Curtis is only 9/13 (69%) in 4 MAC games now. Averaging 3+ attempts a game is not nearly enough as the leading scorer and one of the Bulls’ better FT shooters. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Jones should definitely have the ball in his hands more at the end of games (rather than Foster). But Curtis is only 9/13 (69%) in 4 MAC games now. Averaging 3+ attempts a game is not nearly enough as the leading scorer and one of the Bulls’ better FT shooters. 

Definitely agree w you there. You are right, he has not been a great free throw shooter, although with game on line I have more confidence in him than any others. Zid shooting above 80% I believe, even he’s missed some big ones before. Foster needs to be better at line, especially his game where he drives a lot gotta be able to cash in when fouled. It will end up costing the team more games if he doesn’t step up.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Erie County said:

He's lost anyways. No reason to be lost AND let them plan the exact backdoor play they wanted

Was Hardnett injured?? Williamson Has not played any decent minutes except for mop up duty so not sure if he is ever going to be productive. Shooting 23% from the 3 point line, again 63% from the line and 20 turnovers will not get it done in most games. This really looks like what we will see the majority of the year. Anxious to see how the team responds at home on Tuesday. Go Bulls!!!