Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ohio Game

BrooklynBull

22 hours ago, Bluebird96 said:

Ohio favored by 7 and 64% chance to win according to ESPN.com.  Tall order for the Bulls given how the offense has struggled all season.  Here’s hoping for a long awaited breakout performance vs the Bobcats.

2 hours ago, Blue03 said:

Clear weather. No excuses for turnovers or slow offense. Don’t want excuses today, just grind it out

I expect more of the same. Run, run, short pass or incomplete, punt, repeat

18 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Not a big fan of alternating QBs, also haven’t seen what Ogbonna does well yet? because he mostly runs up the middle into a mass of humanity and rarely throws 

Agreed, everyone, even people that know nothing about football know what is going to happen when 10 enters the game. I cringed a bit when the announcer said he was the future of the Bulls.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Not a big fan of alternating QBs, also haven’t seen what Ogbonna does well yet? because he mostly runs up the middle into a mass of humanity and rarely throws 

Doesn’t seem like it’s fooling anyone. If anything the rotating QB scheme always seems to mess up the rhythm of the offense more than anything else.

Clumsy first quarter, thought UB should’ve put pts on the board when we had a chance at the short FG. But then again, anything under 40 Yds has been anything but automatic this season.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Doesn’t seem like it’s fooling anyone. If anything the rotating QB scheme always seems to mess up the rhythm of the offense more than anything else.

Clumsy first quarter, thought UB should’ve put pts on the board when we had a chance at the short FG. But then again, anything under 40 Yds has been anything but automatic this season.

Definitely screws with the flow. Last thing we need is more uncertainty on the field. At least our D is doing their thing.

1 minute ago, zigo230 said:

Second home game recently where it looks like a catch and fumble and they ruled it an incompletion. cmon 

Do we ever get Homer calls in any sport? It’s uncanny we get calls against us at home and on the road anytime it’s close. Has Mo pissed off the refs already? Looked like a “football move” with the ball secured to me!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Definitely screws with the flow. Last thing we need is more uncertainty on the field.

Snyder is proving that he is the only QB who should be seeing regular snaps tonight. Engineered a decent scoring drive with his arm and legs, leave it alone already Coach Mo!

• Thanks 1

On that final kick they blew the whistle, everyone stood up and McNulty took a freebie kick with no rush.  didn’t look like it even made it. I didn’t think it was the great timeout the announcers made it seem. 

Great D so far.  I’m sure Ohio fans are disillusioned by that half. They usually score 30+ on the Bulls.

That RPO on 4th down was definitely CJ’s best play as a QB.  That was nice.

Just now, clodney said:

How many times do we have to watch a completely predictable dual QB system fail in college football before these coaches finally realize they’re overthinking their strategy?

I guess they think nobody having any rhythm is the best way to go. I’m surprised the WRs even go out there. We actually had a decent passing game the first few games, then they decided Snyder couldn’t throw anymore and we just stopped. We have 3 giant TEs, they never get the ball. Mike Washington had been completely absent this season. Al Jay Henderson is non existent. Ron Cook becoming the feature back took away the things he was actually good at. Just a complete shit show all around. How the OC stays after this I don’t know, but at the same time do we need 4 OC on 4 years? Defense was a dumpster fire to start the year and now we are solid, even without our best LB

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UBinMD said:

I cringed a bit when the announcer said he was the future of the Bulls.

Same. He’s shown a little something when he runs the ball, but having a “dual threat”QB who only seems to have one dimension to his game (or at least that’s all the coaches let him do) does not seem like a promising future for the Bulls IMHO.

• Like 1